The GFCS Token Generation Event (TGE) on ThorBlock has been completed on August 1, 2019. Global Funeral Care would like to thank the VeChain and Safe Haven community members that have participated in the TGE, as well as Safe Haven for partnering with us to facilitate the TGE.
Swap Your GFCS VIP-180 Tokens for GFCS ERC20 Tokens
GFCS VIP-180 holders can swap their GFCS VIP-180 tokens in a 1:1 ratio for GFCS ERC20 tokens from August 1 ,2019 to August 29, 2019. Once completed, the GFCS ERC20 tokens can be transferred and stored in any ERC20 compatible wallet.
Global Funeral Care and Safe Haven offered VeChain and Safe Haven communities a special opportunity to obtain GFCS with a 10 percent discount on the Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) price by utilizing Safe Havens’ ThorBlock pooling solution. Users who participated in the TGE received GFCS VIP-180 tokens specifically made to swap with GFCS ERC20 tokens, which will be tradable on multiple exchanges from August 29, 2019. The GFCS VIP-180 tokens will never be tradable on exchanges.
How to Swap My VIP-180 GFCS Tokens for ERC20 GFCS Tokens?
You need to claim the VIP-180 GFCS tokens to the wallet you use in ThorBlock. After that you need to import the GFCS VIP-180 token swap address in your MySafeWallet. To make GFCS visible in the MySafeWallet, you need to add the following information to your MySafeWallet:
- Contract address: 0xfb67218c32168ee54dC23ED63F76159DCDA09Ba6
- Decimals: 18
- Token Symbol: GFCS
VIP-180 GFCS will only be supported by the MySafeWallet. VeChain, Arkane, and Comet will not support the storage of VIP-180 GFCS tokens.
Once you added the details above you need to click here and complete the following steps:
- Choose a username.
- Provide your email address.
- Provide the number of GFCS VIP-180 tokens that you are going to send.
- Create a 6-digit pin. (Numbers only).
- Provide the ERC20 wallet address where you want to receive your ERC20 tokens. (Provide an address from which you own the private keys and not from an exchange account).
- Provide the VET wallet from which you send the GFCS VIP-180 Tokens. (Provide an address from which you own the private keys and not from an exchange account).
Press the send button once you completed all the steps above. You will receive an email from us containing a VET wallet address. Send your VIP-180 GFCS tokens to the specified address. Global Funeral Care returns the same number of ERC20 GFCS tokens within 3 days of receiving the VIP-180 GFCS tokens.
The email that you receive from us contains a 6-digit code. This code must match the 6-digit code you entered in the form. Do not send your tokens to the specified address if the code does not match.
Did You Miss out on the TGE on ThorBlock?
Well, we have good news! You can still get GFCS through IEOs on p2pb2b and LATOKEN until August 29, 2019. Take advantage of this opportunity and support Global Funeral Care with the successful realization of our vision to provide fully customizable funerals and to create economically productive relationships between organizations operating in the 109$ billion death care industry.
Press the “GET GFCS” button of the Exchange of your choice in the boxes below and we will send you to the location where you can obtain GFCS.
- Send your VIP-180 GFCS tokens from an address from which you own the private keys and not from an exchange account. Sending your tokens from an exchange account may result in permanent loss of funds.
- Carefully check whether the 6-digit code matches the 6-digit code in the form.
- Send your VIP-180 tokens only to the VET wallet address specified by email. Beware of phishing.
- Read this article carefully before executing the token swap. Do not rush the process.
Join our Official Channels
About Global Funeral Care
Global Funeral Care is a blockchain-based platform without entry barriers that reduces funeral costs through disintermediation. Customers can select products and services directly from retailers and raise funds through crowdfunding. The platform enables fully customizable funerals and creates economically productive relationships between organizations operating in the 109$ billion death care industry.